Would you like to shape your future experiences and go beyond reality? Now you have the perfect opportunity to join a growing team of passionate people who share a pixel-perfect vision.
Your responsibilities will be to guide and supervise ZOAN’s creative development, projects, and team, from the concepting phase to when the project is finished. You will be working tightly with our sales professionals, producers, UI/UX designers, 3D Modellers, and Unreal Engine generalists. Your role will be at the intersection of concept design, user experience, and visuality. As we are currently building what Creative DNA means at ZOAN, you will play an important role in defining that. With your artistic creativity and technology, we will surpass the ordinary and enter the virtual realm.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Outline the creative vision and visual direction for ZOAN products
- Supporting the sales and concept phase
- Leading the creative development during production (you will be working with a small creative team, but often you’ll need to be quite hands-on in the production)
- Being the strategic advisor for ZOAN clients when it comes to creativity
- Building the ZOAN Creative DNA (training and teaching others about our creative process)
- Leading and growing the creative team (defining what the creative team means at ZOAN, team building, and learning together)
Is this you?
To succeed in this role, you…
- Are a senior professional in the creative industry (e.g. background in marketing or advertising agency, games or animation production)
- Have a creative, strategic understanding
- Are used to working with high-end, global clients
- Are not afraid to challenge others and bring your ideas forward
- Have great communication skills (to be able to present your creative ideas well to clients, both spoken and written)
- Have a basic understanding of UI/UX
- Have experience in leading teams with people from different backgrounds
- Have international work experience
Nice to have
You don’t have to be an expert in these fields, but we believe having an interest in these areas will be essential also for you to stay motivated in the role.
- Metaverse, web3
- Game technology (such as 3D modeling workflow and Unreal Engine)
Apply by sending in your portfolio, CV and salary request.
ZOAN's been combining high-quality graphics with the latest emerging tech since 2010. Our work currently takes place in three creative units: ZOAN Studio, Cornerstone and BURST.
We have lived alongside the evolution of the virtual realm to connect the latest technologies with high-quality graphics. We are 3D modelers, UE artists, producers, VFX experts, and storytellers creating experiences out of this world.
We serve global brands, municipalities, cultural institutions, and startups to step beyond the physical boundaries. Our work is done at the intersection of creativity, technology, and design.
We are trusted partners in virtual production, computer-generated graphic design, and distilling these into seamless interactive experiences to shift the paradigm. Our projects include creating virtual events, worlds, and content accessible with the most used interfaces.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals who share a passion to work on extraordinary and versatile projects. We have pushed the boundaries to bridge the gap between real and virtual worlds for 12 years now. We embrace the unknown to extend the reality.
Why join the team? The highlights include
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one, getting to create experiences that matte
- Work with global international clients
- An environment of learning - both through projects and together with our talented colleagues
- We are in a growth phase, which means you get to make an impact and grow together with the company
- Flat hierarchy and freedom to design your work
- International atmosphere - we have team members from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Flexible and remote work possibilities - we don’t have a requirement to be at the office. If you prefer, we have a centrally located office in Helsinki (Bulevardi 1) and soon an office in Lisbon, Portugal
- If you are not located in Finland but would love to take the leap and relocate, we can offer relocation assistance after a remote trial period
A new reality awaits.