We’re looking for our first IT Administrator to lead all IT service management at ZOAN across the team globally.
We’re in a growth phase and we need a proactive and problem-solving individual to empower our employees by making sure they have all the tools, platforms and hardware they need to do their job. You’ll be joining a small team of People, Finance and Legal professionals who help our other team members succeed.
Your daily responsibilities
Hardware and software
- Keep track of all hardware and acquiring new hardware
- Helpdesk/support for issues related to hardware
- User account management
- Software subscriptions management
Network and security
- Improving and implementing information security practices
Is this you?
- General understanding of software/hardware, such as technical knowledge for MacOS, WindowsOS, IT Hardware (e.g. experience through relevant work)
- Independent working attitude and strong problem solving skills (you’d be the first IT Specialist in the team, so it requires an attitude of taking ownership of the area)
- Passion for tech (especially XR/AR)
- Fluency in English
Location: Helsinki, Finland (hybrid - 100% remote not possible as occasionally we’ll need you to be at the office because of hardware matters)
Start: January 2023
ZOAN's been combining high-quality graphics with the latest emerging tech since 2010. Our work currently takes place in three creative units: ZOAN Studio, Cornerstone and BURST.
We have lived alongside the evolution of the virtual realm to connect the latest technologies with high-quality graphics. We are 3D modelers, UE artists, producers, VFX experts, and storytellers creating experiences out of this world.
We serve global brands, municipalities, cultural institutions, and startups to step beyond the physical boundaries. Our work is done at the intersection of creativity, technology, and design.
We are trusted partners in virtual production, computer-generated graphic design, and distilling these into seamless interactive experiences to shift the paradigm. Our projects include creating virtual events, worlds, and content accessible with the most used interfaces.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals who share a passion to work on extraordinary and versatile projects. We have pushed the boundaries to bridge the gap between real and virtual worlds for 12 years now. We embrace the unknown to extend the reality.
Why join the team? The highlights include
- Taking ownership and creating IT practices for the whole organization
- An environment of learning - we are in a growth phase which means you get to make an impact and grow together with the company
- Flat hierarchy and freedom to design your own work
- International atmosphere - we have team members from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Flexible and remote work possibilities - in general, we are pretty flexible about remote work (however, this role in particular might require being at the office occasionally to help solve hardware issues)
A new reality awaits
We are reviewing applications on an on-going basis.
If you have any further questions about the role or ZOAN, feel free to reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org