Would you like to shape your future experiences and go beyond reality? Now you have the perfect opportunity to join a growing team of passionate people who share a pixel-perfect vision.
We are looking for an experienced CG Lead to join our team who can both solve technical issues as well as lead people. This candidate might have a background in the game industry, VFX, or animation production and already have extensive knowledge of the different areas of 3D, such as modeling and texturing animation.
As a CG Lead, you are responsible for leading a team of 3D artists and UE generalists. In this role, you will play an essential role in our production team. You also get to give your input in developing the production pipeline and processes, as well as work with high-end international projects.
Your daily responsibilities
- Following 3D elements and environments from concept through to final composition, overseeing all parts created by the 3D team
- Prioritizing tasks and managing time to make sure tasks are completed within schedule and budget
- Solving technical issues and tech-related questions (e.g., from clients and team members such as producers or salespeople)
- Collaborating with the People team on recruitments for the 3D team (reviewing portfolios, technical interviews)
Is this you?
- You have advanced experience in 3D production (the whole 3D workflow from asset creation to texturing and animations) - e.g., work experience in the game industry/VFX/animation
- You have experience with game engines (basic knowledge of Unreal Engine)
- You have great people skills and can lead teams
- You are solution-oriented and resourceful (you enjoy problem-solving, and you have a passion for developing new solutions and creating innovative products)
- You have great collaboration skills (you are willing to share knowledge and help others within the team, but also know to ask for help when you need it)
- You are fluent in English (no Finnish required)
Nice to have
- Interest in pixel streaming, web3, or Metaverse
- Experience with VR or AR
ZOAN's been combining high-quality graphics with the latest emerging tech since 2010. Our work currently takes place in three creative units: ZOAN Studio, Cornerstone and BURST.
We have lived alongside the evolution of the virtual realm to connect the latest technologies with high-quality graphics. We are 3D modelers, UE artists, producers, VFX experts, and storytellers creating experiences out of this world.
We serve global brands, municipalities, cultural institutions, and startups to step beyond the physical boundaries. Our work is done at the intersection of creativity, technology, and design.
We are trusted partners in virtual production, computer-generated graphic design, and distilling these into seamless interactive experiences to shift the paradigm. Our projects include creating virtual events, worlds, and content accessible with the most used interfaces.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals who share a passion to work on extraordinary and versatile projects. We have pushed the boundaries to bridge the gap between real and virtual worlds for 12 years now. We embrace the unknown to extend the reality.
Why join the team? The highlights include
- Responsibilities in challenging projects from day one, getting to create experiences that matte
- Work with global international clients
- An environment of learning - both through projects and together with our talented colleagues
- We are in a growth phase, which means you get to make an impact and grow together with the company
- Flat hierarchy and freedom to design your work
- International atmosphere - we have team members from different backgrounds and nationalities
- Flexible and remote work possibilities - we don’t have a requirement to be at the office. If you prefer, we have a centrally located office in Helsinki (Bulevardi 1) and soon an office in Lisbon, Portugal
- If you are not located in Finland but would love to take the leap and relocate, we can offer relocation assistance after a remote trial period
A new reality awaits.